Pages

juillet 10, 2013

Gagnants! Mise à jour!

Coucou tout le monde!

Hello everybody! 

Après une absence obligatoire pour des problèmes de santé de ma fille, mon compagnon et moi-même, me revoilà enfin. Désolée pour ce retard et ce petit break. 

After a compulsory absence for health problems of my daughter, my companion and myself, here I am again at last. Saddened for this delay and this small break.

Voici les gagnants de nos derniers défis! 

Here are the winners in our last challenges!

Dès à présent, les gagnants seront affichés tous les mois les 2 et les 18 du mois. 

Right now, the winners will be every month shown 2 and 18 of the month.

C'est partie pour la mise à jour! 

It left for the update!


Défi # 4 - Anything goes

Winner "The Stamping Chef" - # 45 KT


Winner "Beccy's Place" - # 21 J. Atterbury Creations




Winner "Digistamps4Joy" - # 4 Leeann

 Demanded.


Defi # 5 - For a lady

Winner "Kenny K" - # 14 Lucy Patrick

 Demanded.

Winner "Crafts and Me" - # 23 KT


Winner "Rick St Dennis" - # 37 CraftyGirl

 Demanded.

Defi # 6 - Princes, Princess

Winner "Bungaboo" and "Grafico" - # 1 Tracey Boley


Winner "Carte de Coeur" - # 2 Leeann

 Demanded.

Defi # 7 - Anything but a card

Winner "Patties Creations" - # 5 Kym's Crafty Cards


Winner "Passion Scrapbooking" - # 3 Annie


Defi # 8 - Inspiration Image

Winner "Beccy's Place" - # 7 CraftyGirl

 Demanded.

Winner "Dis Digi Designs" - # 4 Lucy Patrick

 Demanded.

Félicitations à tous! 

Congratulations to all!

Pourriez-vous me contacter par mail ICI pour réclamer votre prix. Vous avez 7 jours pour le faire. Merci de mettre dans l'objet de votre message le titre du défi que vous avez gagné. 

You could contact me by e-mail HERE to demand your prize. You have 7 days to make it. Thank you for putting in the object of your message the title of the challenge which you won.


Nous vous retrouvons le 15 juillet pour un nouveau défi! 

We find you on July 15th for a new challenge!

Nous vous présenterons également notre nouvelle équipe DT. 

We shall also present you our new DT team.


Bonne fin de journée à tous! 

The good end of day to all!



Faieries Challenges DT

4 commentaires:

  1. Wow, thank you so much, so excited to have won 2 fantastic prizes!! Off I go to email you, congratulations to all the winners, XOX Lucy

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I hope everyone is okay now :(

    Thanks so much for the 2 wonderful prizes!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. So sorry to hear that there has been health problems hope things are now better.

    Thank you for the wonderful prizes. I have emailed you.

    Traceyxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I am very excited to see that I have won two of your wonderful prizes - I just sent you an email. Thank you so much!!! I am very happy to see your challenges again - I always enjoy them.

    Congrats to all the other winners!

    KT Fit Kitty

    RépondreSupprimer